On-time delivery of complete and accurate information is a bedrock requirement for today’s organizations to remain competitive. Frontline operational staff need consistent data about customers and products if service organizations are to truly become customer-centric. Just-in-time product management cannot function without regularly updated master records on product descriptions, availability, location, and transport capacity.
A solid Master Data Management strategy delivers an accessible and up-to-date single version of the truth (a.k.a. golden record), and enables process efficiencies, effective regulatory compliance, and meaningful cost-reduction.
- Operations suffer from inconsistent and incorrect data, and slow information retrieval
- Redundant analysis and repeated data reconciliation due to lack of reliable information repository
- Lack of sharing and comparing across the system results in lost opportunities
- System upgrades require too many resources and cannot simply be done enterprise-wide
Adastra helps companies in highly competitive markets achieve their goals and address business challenges through our Master Data Management services and solutions. Adastra has successfully implemented MDM across a broad spectrum of industries: banking, insurance, telecommunications, and all other industries with large amounts of data spread across departments.
Our Services Include:
- Discovery and Awareness
- Data Quality Assessment
- MDM Program audit
- MDM Business value assessment
- MDM Workshop for stakeholders
- Planning and Program Definition
- MDM Strategy and program definition
- MDM Framework/methodology establishment
- MDM Solution architecture
- MDM Technology selection
- MDM Implementation roadmap
We will contact you as soon as possible.